Friday, June 24, 2005

Versatile Scarves - Triple Eyelet Oh NO!

It's a looong way to Tipperary, it's a looong to go... Err.. It's a looong, looong way to rip back, and it's heartache I'll know!* Apparently when you are knitting like a fiend to try and finish a last minute gift and it's the wee hours of the morning and everything is all a blur, you tend to overlook an obvious mistake, oh let's say 30 rows down. Grrr! If you look at where the tip of the knitting needle is pointing you can see the messed up stitch. (In the photo below you can see it better.) A close up of the messed up stitch. A non-knitter might not have seen it. But to me it is glaringly obvious and I so could not in good conscious finish it. It has since been tossed to the side laying neglected until the time when I can bring my self to rip, rip, rip back the rows and fix the error. Oh the horror of it all! *Please pardon my bad take on the song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home