Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Versatile Scarves - Triple Eyelet

As I mentioned in the previous post I have begun the second round of scarf making. Ding, ding. I am using the same needles and the same yarn, just in a different colorway this time. This one is called "shocking pink". Hopefully it won't be too shocking for the recipient! This is the second pattern on the "Versatile Scarves" leaflet and is called "Triple Eyelet Border Scarf". Did I hear someone ask if I was going to make the third pattern? I may but probably not for a while as I will undoubtedly need to rest my poor rushed little hands for a bit. Here is where I am at right now. I have 53 stitches on the needle and need to get up to 83 before I can begin working on the ties. I feel like Frost... "And miles to go before I sleep." In other words, I need to get my butt moving on this. The last day of school is Friday. Yikes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like both scarves - those wing thingies (isn't that the technical term? hehe) are very nice. I'd like to make a kerchief or two for fall - I need to put them on my to-do list now that you've inspired me. :)

6/09/2005 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home