Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Slumped Over

I'm here! Honest. I've just been going through an email/blogging slump. That plus dealing with sick kiddos. Not exactly fun. Has it been over two weeks? OMG! I am a naughty blogger. Somebody whip me with some Kool-Aid soaked yarn! Oh wait... I may like that just a little too much. There are things to write about and pictures to post. But I have to get some sleep. I was up from yesterday morning until 1pm today. Then I took a three hour nap. Not exactly a lot of beauty rest there. My ugliness has taken on new levels from lack of sleep. I definitely need to get some shut eye to make myself appear halfway decent. I will post some more soon and I have tons of pics to upload. Well, maybe not tons, but some anyways. So stay tuned!

4 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Glad you're back! Sorry about the sick kiddos, though.

6/23/2005 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I was worried about you since you hadn't responded to me email or posted on your blog.

"CV Secret Pal"

6/23/2005 8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the kids are back to "normal" hehee. Thanks for the email to let me know you were still around, as I was rather worried I had lost my fav blogger!

6/23/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger DAWN said...

A little blogging R&R never hurt anybody. Can't wait for the pictures.
~ DAWN

6/23/2005 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home