Monday, June 06, 2005

Back Tack - Fabriclicious!

Guess what came in the mail today? The fabric for the Back Tack swap! Woohoo! Can you tell that I am excited? Just look at all the goodies to play with! It's almost a shame that I am going to have to cut these up. Notice I said almost, as there is no way my little itching fingers can help themselves from reaching for the scissors. The temptation is too great. Check out the cool flower fabric. There is a coordinating brown solid, some pink rick-rack, some blue ribbon and a spool of blue thread as well. Now I just need to think of how to put it all together. That, and actually make the project and mail it out before the end of the month. I wonder who will be the lucky recipient? Some cool rectangle beads. Yes, I was a geek and made them spell out "BT". What can I say, I'm easily amused. Thank you so much swap partner! I have a sneaking suspicion that I will have no trouble unearthing* who sent these lovelies to me. *A little "clue". I think I know who sent the fabrics through my little investigative work. But I am not 100% positive. Should I post my guess here? Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home