Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Talking Your Ear Off

For some reason I have a strange urge to clean while I am on the phone. Okay, maybe it's not so strange, or even an urge. Usually when I am on a call that I know will last more than 5 minutes I find myself wandering around picking up items, putting dishes away, etc. Tidying up the kitchen, making sure there are no cheerios in the seat cushions of the couch, things like that. These mundane tasks are made easier when I have the distraction of the latest familial crisis to concentrate on or laughing through a story about a vacation mishap. I much prefer having "company" while I clean. I also find that I get a lot more done, than if I was left on my own. Don't anyone tell the hubby about this! If he knew he would have people calling me up morning, noon and night in order to have a spotless home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is too funny, as I thought I was the only one that way!

7/07/2005 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home