Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bad Blogger

I can't believe that it has been almost a week since I last posted. I'm telling ya I should be whipped with some wet wool. Oh yeah baby... Let me grab the kool-aid! Take that and that. This past weekend we went to visit with the in-laws. Yep... Three whole days of torture family goodness. Well, actually only two whole days since we didn't see any of the in-laws on the third day. I am still tired from the trip (and other events of last week). But I did finally manage to drag my butt to the post office yesterday.* 'Bout dern time! I mailed out a remote control to hubby's best friend. (He's only been waiting a month for it!) The contest prize to Wendy.** The fabric stuff to my Back Tack partner for the first round.*** And a gifty to a secret pal.**** Thank goodness I am all caught up on my mailing. I swear that there was a time that I would go to the post office every day. (Hubby might have had suspicions about an affair. Oh yeah, post mark me. Hand stamp! First class! First class! Pri-or-i-ty!) Now I can barely drag my butt there. I think it has to do with the fact that my local post office sucks. So I have to drive to another town if I actually want to get out of there in under 30 minutes. No kidding. They are slow and seem to think that having a 15 minute conversation (non-business related) with their "regulars" is okay while a line of 10 or more people holding heavy packages shuffle their feet in line. No wonder so many people are turning to FedEx & UPS to mail their packages! Grrr! And speaking of time getting away from me mail-wise, etc. Crack! It's June already! *The blurry shot of the post office boxes is cropped from an older shot of my youngest twirling in the box area. I assure you, she is in focus in that picture. Lol. **Sorry about the delay. There might be something extra in it to bribe you make up for the delay. And just in case the chocolate melts! Don't worry, the chocolate has been doubly wrapped in case of "meltage". ***I haven't received my package from the swap yet either, so I am thinking that the person who had my name ran into the same late mailing thing too. ****Now which secret pal could it be for? Heehee. The good thing about being in more than one "secret" exchange at a time is that you can casually mention something like this and still be deep undercover. (grin)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

Well now you could have yourself a Priority Male there at the post office don't ya know!!
ehehehh

I still want the CHOCOLATE!!! WAAAHHHH

6/04/2005 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home