Friday, May 20, 2005

Olly Olly Oxen Free!

Battery Charger, Battery Charger I need you! Yes, I do! You and Your Charging Power! Where are you Charger? Whoa - Whoa Where are you Charger? Whoa - Whoa Alright, who snuck that Tom Jones CD into the player? Come on. Fess up! Since I can't seem to find the dern thing anywhere I went online to look up prices for a replacement. Best Buy has it for around $50 and Amazon has it for about the same. Although right now it's on sale for $5.00 off at Best Buy and $14.05 off at Amazon. Dang. I'd really hate to spend that much on a replacement. With my luck as soon as I purchased a new one the old one would show up! Grrr. Maybe I should make up reward posters and tack them up all over the house. I guess I can't file a "Missing Electronics Report" with PECO. Dag nab it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home