Thursday, May 26, 2005

Tired and Worn

Over the past few days I have felt very tired and worn out. I think it is partly due to the stress of having to sort through and move my Grandfather's belongings. I even went to bed last night before 10pm. That is so very unlike me. The other part can be attributed to the lousy weather we have been having. Can someone please tell Mother Nature that it is almost June and that it should be warm and sunny out. What's up with all the 50 degree weather and overcast skies? The bad part of it is that it's not even raining. It's just been threatening to for four days now. One can only hope that it will pass before this weekend. Can you imagine all the holiday BBQs getting rained out? How would you like your burger Lou? Soggy or soaked or drenched?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home