Thursday, May 26, 2005

It's Here!

My new camera arrived Wednesday morning. I really haven't had the chance to figure out what everything does on it. But right away I can tell just how much faster it is than my older one. I am also so very glad that I went ahead and purchased the 1GB card for it. The 32MB one it came with only held about 10 pictures on it! And since I like to take high quality pics I have it set on the high setting and it eats up a lot of the memory. Ten pictures isn't going to cut it when we go out places. Hey Joe, I heard you went to Kilimanjaro for a month. Do you have any pictures? Yeah, just these 10. But they're beauts! The battery charger also came in the box that was delivered on Wednesday. Hooray! So we shall have two working cameras now. Hubby will no longer be able to say "Did you have the camera with you? Dare Devil did something really cute and I wanted to take a picture of her, but I couldn't find the camera." Now he shall have a digital of his very own to play around with.* Food for Thought: Is it morally wrong to take a picture of your new camera with your old one? *It's strange to have an electronic hand-me-down with my hubby. You see in the past when he would get a new cell phone I would inherit the old one. (He needs one for his work. I get one because he worries about me when I am out. Awww!) Now it's apparently roll reversal time.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIce camera! im so jealous

5/27/2005 1:13 AM  
Blogger none said...

I was wondering about how you took a picture of your new camera. Pretty funny. I also like the "roll reversal!"

5/27/2005 3:51 AM  
Blogger Noey D. said...

Congrats on the new camera! Nice pic too! P.S. Thanks for adding me to the list of blogs you read!! :) I think you're the first one to add me!!

5/27/2005 3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say you're gonna LOVe your new camera!! I don't know what version you have, but I also have a digital elph (as well as several more expensive cameras).. and I highly recommend the elph over anything else I've ever used! It's small enough to throw in a pocket or purse but the BIG thing is how long it holds a charge! Mine only takes about an hour and a half to fully charge and it lasts for MONTHS!!!

Congrats!

Mia

5/31/2005 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love that camera! I can't wait to see a llt he high quality pictures you'll be posting!

6/01/2005 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home