Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Still MIA

My battery charger for my camera is still MIA, dern it! So what's a girl to do? Order another one of course. I ordered a generic one from Best Buy that says it is the right one for charging said battery.* It is going to arrive tomorrow. Along with something very, very naughty. Remember how I mentioned before that there were some pixels on my camera that were going bad? Well, I kinda sorta ordered a new digi as well. Shhh! Well, you see we would have purchased said camera at the store, but they didn't have any in stock (apparently it just came out within the past 2 months and it hard to keep in the store). Oh, and I got a 1 GB card for it at the store. Now if that doesn't hold all the vacation photos when we are on our trip, I don't know what to do. Lol. And the glorious day of arrival is tomorrow! Tomorrow!** At least according to the UPS site. We shall see. Tomorrow I may be snapping photos like mad. So be prepared! Oh guilty photographic pleasures, how I lust for thee.*** *Yes, I know that now the other one will no mysteriously show up on it's own. Hopefully it will do so before I take the charger out of it's packaging. If not, then I will have two chargers, which is not really a bad thing. **Can you tell I am a wee bit excited? ***What will happen to the other camera? We will still keep it despite the bad pixels. After all, we ordered that second charger. Lol! It will become my hubby's knock-around. Meaning that he can take it on his fishing trips, bike riding adventures, etc. I was too paranoid about letting him do so before. But since I am getting a new one, he gets the hand-me-down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home