Friday, May 20, 2005

Contest Winner - Ritter Sport

We had a grand total of eleven entrants for the Ritter Sport chocolate. I carefully, okay messily, wrote each name down on a piece of paper. I scanned them since I couldn't take a picture of the drawing process. I folded up all the little pieces of paper into little rectangles of approximately the same size and placed them into a hat. A witch costume hat to be exact. I mixed up the names and had my oldest draw the winner. And the winner is... Wendy. Congrats Wendy! Soon the yumminess will be winging it's way to California. Hmmm... I hope it doesn't melt along the way. I must admit that my daughter and I had quite a chuckle over the fact that the names were put into the witch hat, and that the name picked out was Wendy. Is anyone else having a "friendly ghost" flashback here? Heehee.

4 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I always thought of myself as "Glenda the Good Witch" type, however I can do a good "Wicked Witch of the West" laugh. Thanks! I am so thrilled I won something. I never ever win anything.

5/21/2005 2:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was killin' me not to enter (Chocolate....hmmmmmm....) but I couldn't take the chance that I'd win. My diet & all, you know. :::grin::: But any other contest, baby - I'm there! hehehe

5/21/2005 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you found your blasted battery charger?

5/24/2005 1:48 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

WAAAAAH You did the drawing on my birthday and I didn't win!! You shoulda rigged it!!!

5/31/2005 11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home