Friday, May 06, 2005

Sleeping Ugly

Well, I would have named this post "Sleeping Beauty", but it seemed so wrong to be misleading. I spent most of today asleep. Even my youngest joined me in the marathon of sleeping. We got up to see my oldest off to school this morning. Then we trudged back on upstairs to collapse in bed. We slept until 2:30pm! Yikes. Yep, being sick sure takes a lot out of you. And apparently it's trying to take my voice as well. It keeps fading in and out and is very scratchy. My oldest keeps asking what is wrong with me. I think she just wants to hear me say "I'm sick" over and over again in my funky voice. Hubby told me to go and take some medicine. I could only give him a dirty look at the time. Does he really think that I, the doser of all the sickies in the house, would forget what medicine is for? I guess he forgets it is me who has to nag him to take his medicine! Yeah, I like feeling cruddy, so let's do nothing to relieve the symptoms so I can sit here and take some perverse pleasure in coughing up a lung. Oh yeah. That's the stuff baby. I guess being crabby goes along with feeling cruddy. Cruddy Crabby, that's me!

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

I hope you feel better soon. I just got through being sick, lost voice, cough, sleeping, yep...know how you feel. The medicine thing is funny, it is the same here!

5/07/2005 4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home