Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Contest - Ritter Sport

In celebration of the fact that hubby and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary this week, I thought that I'd spread the happiness around. What you see before your very eyes is some luscious German chocolate called Ritter Sport. You get not one but two delicious bars! The flavors are: Milk Chocolate with Rum, Raisins & Hazelnuts and Milk Chocolate with Praline. So what do you have to do to win this lovely chocolate. Mmm... Chocolate. No, you won't have to fight Mariko to the death for it. Despite her obsession with candy, I don't think she'll duel. Will you have to part with some of your yummy fibery goodness for it? Nah, I won't be that cruel. Will I traverse back to school days and torture you for a written essay of 500 words about why you think fiber lovers rule? No way! Even I, who loves to write, hated those dern things. To enter into the contest all you have to do is leave a comment here on this entry in my blog. Then I will conspire with my oldest to draw a name randomly from all the commentees. Simple, eh? THE RULES -- A Necessary Evil -The comment must be left on this blog entry by 8pm EST* on Friday May 20th. You can use either the Blogger comments or HaloScan comments to do so. -You must leave either your email addy or your blog url which has an email link on it when you fill out the comment form. I can't send out the yummies without knowing how to contact you. -Due to restrictions about sending food internationally I ask that you only enter this contest if you know you can get chocolate sent to you from the US. I'd hate to try and send a package out, only to have it be returned due to customs. Good luck everyone. I can't wait to see who wins. And if this contest is a success, we can have some more in the future. Woohoo! *8pm EST, 7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5pm PT, 4pm Alaska. Whew! Well, I won't be totally strict about the time, but when I check back on Friday night after 8pm my time I will then write down the names of the entrants and choose the winner (along with oldest DD's help).

11 Comments:

Blogger hi, i'm natalie said...

Chocolate? Seriously? All I have to do is comment? Well then I'm in! :)

nmnenado@yahoo.com

5/17/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Trish said...

Well, i just got over a battle with a box of chocolates I got for my birthday but how could I resist YUMMY GErman choclate...I can already taste it. if I don't win, I'm gonna have to go hunting for some. You have my tastebuds watering.

5/17/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Ohhh, that's good chocolate too...

Me, me, me!

5/17/2005 3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fighting till the death? Dang, and I thought it would be easy, I have to leave a comment? Man, oh, man......

5/17/2005 3:47 PM  
Blogger Deneen said...

I'm in too~! I need something to take my mind of quitting smoking. I'll be married 9 years next month. Congrats and best wishes for a happy anniversary!

5/17/2005 5:43 PM  
Blogger none said...

hmmm...chocolate!! :)

5/17/2005 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY! chocalate? thank you! just call meGoldieknox:) . Im also at http://janecrochets.blogspot.com . Ive only been married 9 and a half months, cant wait till its ten!

5/17/2005 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in... a chance at winning any thing is a wonderful way to make a day.. and winning chocolate would be even better! Thanks for having a contest!

mia

hagermam@upstate.edu

5/18/2005 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I couldn't get your blog to load for me for the longest time. Now here it is! Whoo! I went to bingo last week for the first time ever. Won $10. Not bad I think. My mom in law took me, she didn't win a thing. Lol. Ah well, what can you do? I had fun. It was a nice break and I didn't have time to think of any of my woes as they were calling out the numbers fast and mom in law made me buy a gazillion cards. Anyway, chocolate...mmmm....yummy. Here is my email
crochetaddict033@yahoo.com
wonder why your blog wouldn't load for me. congrats on your anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

5/18/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger Sorka said...

I want chocolate!!!!!!
Gimme gimme gimmee!!!

5/19/2005 4:56 PM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

Hey there, a comment= chocolate, so how many years have you been married to Mr. JustCinful?

dcandbperry@yahoo.com

5/19/2005 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home