Monday, April 04, 2005

Fiber Overload

I am "back" from the convention. Does it count that I cam home each night and went nighty-night in my own bed? Lol. Yesterday I came home after having class all day, ate dinner and then just collapsed. I slept until it was time to get my oldest ready for school. Who knew that having so much fun would take a lot out of you. Is this a sign that I am getting old? Oh no! I tried to take a lot of pictures of fibers and stuff at the market. I didn't see anyone else doing this. And did get a lot of people looking at me strangely. I think some people might have thought that I was trying to steal their pattern designs by photographing things. So I tried to take pictures of mostly yarns. I'll have to post my pics later on as they need to be uploaded and resized. It's a shame that there won't be another convention around here for a few years. Although I am sure my bank account will be grateful for that! Man can you spend a bundle on yarn! Okay... Time to go and veg out for a while. Maybe surf the net and space out for a bit. My brain is still on overload. Maybe I will go and pet my new yarns and dream about patterns.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For me it IS a sign of getting old and I'm 39!!! LOL!
Hope you had fun at the convention. Maybe in the future, to avoid the stares, you could ask if they mind if you photograph and tell them what its for and give them the URL to your journal. Maybe the vendors would want their pics taken too (publicity!). How was the weather for the convention? Pretty nasty I'll bet. Did it snow there?
Can't wait to see your pics! Sheila

4/04/2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home