Thursday, February 17, 2005

Some Journal Fun

I was web browsing again and came across this site, and a for kicks activity. Fun Journal Activity 1. Grab the nearest book. 2. Open the book to page 123. 3. Find the fifth sentence. 4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions. 5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you. SENTENCE: "I'm going to spend eternity broke?" FROM: Sex, Lies and Vampires by Katie MacAlister WHY: It's been sitting in my reading basket by the couch. I belong to the Love Spell book club and it was one of the selections for this month. I'll get around to reading it soon, but I have other books to read first for review.

1 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

I loved this journal activity--I thought it was a lot of fun.
~ DAWN

2/18/2005 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home