Thursday, February 10, 2005

Lookee Lookee Loom Land

FedEx dropped off a little package today. Funny thing is that they did not knock on the door, or ring the bell. They just wrote a sticky saying they left the package at the front door and the box and left. Ummm... The driveway is full of cars and you don't knock? UPS does the same thing. If they don't need the signature they just seem to drop and run. I knew that my package would be arriving today. I have been waiting for it for 3 weeks, and have been anxiously tracking the order since then. So every once in a while I would get up and go look outside. That's when I spotted that little brown box just sitting there all lost and forlorn. Of course I had to bring it inside and give it a home. Little did that box know that I was not the nice lady that I pretended to be. Oohing and aahing over the poor boxes plight. Cradling it in my arms and whispering assurances that it was welcome in my home. Lulling the box into a false sense of security. Then WHAM! I slashed into it with the scissors. "Goodbye box. You'll not be baaack.", I mutter in my bad Schwarzenegger impression. Then I gleefully danced around the room celebrating the box massacre and the sweet reward of online ordering. I have been wanting these looms. I got the round looms at AC Moore, but at that time they did not have the straight looms. Apparently they are tough to find. I found them in stock (finally) at Creative Xpress and placed my order. Now I can not wait until all is quiet tonight and I can play with my new looms. Come to Mama baby!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sorka said...

I want MY loom!!!!! WAAAAAAHHHH, where's MY loom!!

Well aren't you lcucky! Now get those looms working and lets see it!!!

(and don't worry about the MY syndrome.. it is a perfectly normal developmental stage.. and don't even try to teach sharing to a two year old.. unless you like stress.. cause that dog don't dance!)

2/11/2005 1:47 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

Did you order one from Creative Xpress? They have them back in stock now. :)

Yeah, I remember the MYs with the oldest. But since she was an only child then, she only had to compete with the cat for stuff. Lol.

2/12/2005 12:29 AM  
Blogger Jewels said...

Oh that loom looks funnnnnnn...will be anxious to see some projects. It's hard ..make that impossible to find those in Canada.

2/14/2005 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home