Wednesday, August 03, 2005

SP-ictory!

What's this? Oh it's a lovely box from my SP5. How I adore packages! I just love getting them so much that it's almost a shame to open them. Notice I said almost. I wonder what little goodies are concealed beneath the colorful wrappings. Oh look! Green tea chocolate. Oh baby, how I have longed to taste your exotic essence. (Insert drool here.) Oh my! Brittanys! Yes! Score! Size 3 DPNs, perfect for the eventual dive into sockdom. Gasp! Debbie Bliss baby cashmerino in a lovely Navy color. Come to mama baby! So soft, so decadent. Yes, yes, I will keep you close. SP suggests a pair of socks. Oh toes, you decadent things, you will be wallowing in ecstasy. truly styling! Oh yeah. Scarf Style, a book that I have really been looking forward to. So many wonderful scarves, so many wonderful gifts. So little time to knit! Oh the injustice of it all! And what's this? Pink luscious Bam Boo yarn. Mmm... Bamboo-ey. Perhaps a pretty scarf from the new book, eh? The way to a woman's heart is through confections! How did you know SP? Sigh. Turtles! My weakness. By any other name my hips and I would still know thee. And we can not forget the kiddos favorites... The Muscat (grape) Gummies and Milk Chews. (They gave them 2 thumbs up. Of course they had to give thumb signals at the time, they were too busy chewing.) Someone call the stores! I am going to need a larger wardrobe after this. Aha! Someone's been sneaking peaks at my book shelf! My SP must have known about the two Stitch 'n Bitch books that I already have in my possession and decided to get me the journal to add to the collection. Now I can chart my knitting progress. And check out the famous knitting card! I finally got one! Inside was a nice note from my SP. I fear that my SP has spoiled me for any other. Kind, generous and insightful. Oh SP! Thank you! From the very bottom of my knitterly chocolate indulged heart, thank you. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home