Monday, August 01, 2005

A Nice Cuppa

I must admit that I do enjoy a nice cup of tea every now and then. So when I heard that Crochetville was going to have a tea swap, I jumped right on that bandwagon. I sent out packets of tea to two people. You see I had mistakenly thought that I had two partners in the swap, and when I went to address the packages I found myself short one partner, so I gifted the second packet to the swap coordinator. Had to let someone enjoy the lovely tea goodness. What lovely teas did I get in exchange? I received the little lovelies seen right here. There is a pretty rose colored crocheted pouch (perfect for storing the tea bags). And there were all sorts of teas. Herbal, regular and white. Some of the flavors included were: Peach Apricot, Blueberry Vanilla, Red Raspberry, Slimming Tea, White Tea, Vanilla Nut Creme, Black Berry Blaze and Green Tea. There are just so many little lovelies to curl up with an a cool autumn night. I can hardly wait! I want to thank Bec for such lovely goodness. She is currently visiting the US from Australia. I hope that you are enjoying your visit with your family Bec! Thank you so very much for the goodies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home