Sunday, July 31, 2005

Home Again

We returned from vacation very late last night. All I can say is that I am so very tired. Why is it we need a vacation from our vacations? In my case I know why, it was not quite a vacation for me. Still had kiddos to take care of and food to make, grocery shopping, dishes to wash and laundry. For me it was just a location change with less cooking. I did have a good time, and hated to leave. Even though it is good to be back home, I would not have minded a longer stay, laundry and all. One good thing is that hubby has already begun to refer to the "next time" we go on vacation down south. I've got him hooked now. Heehee. I'll just have to bide my time and count the days until we are southward bound again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home