Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Free Yarn?!

Just because you all took the time to pop on by my little blog, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There is free yarn to be had! Oh lawsy! Run! Faster! Get it while you can! Hurry before it's all gone! Run Forrest Run!* Gotta love those freebies! Now if you are among those that only want to deal with natural fibers, then I am sorry to say that this deal is not for you. If you are so addicted to the fiber arts that you will knit/crochet/weave anything you can get your hands on, then you will be very happy. You see, it's for a skein of some funky acrylic get down and dance yarn. Yep... Bernat Disco. Groovy baby.** You can sign up for your free yarn here. I am thinking that it would be good to use in a project for a child or teenager. Goodness knows that once it gets here my girls will both be vying for possession of said yarn. Hmmm... I wonder what color we will be getting. *Forrest Gump! Love all the shrimp references. I could really go for some shrimp & macaroni salad right now. Mmmm... Shrimp! **Yet another movie reference. Must be all that popcorn I've eaten the past week. Yep, this one is pure Austin Powers baby.

6 Comments:

Blogger Life's a Stitch said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog and for your link to FREE yarn! Theres always a purpose for free yarn no matter how synthetic. My favourite eyelash yarn pattern is for fuzzy booties.
Li

8/25/2005 5:35 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Thanks for the link to the free yarn. I have to admit I am a yarn snob of sorts. But, when there is FREE yarn to be had...well let me tell you, the snobbiness shrinks slightly.
Thanks again, and love your blog!

8/26/2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Noey D. said...

Thanks for the link....I just signed up for my FREE yarn!! :)

8/27/2005 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

total yarn snob here- love the wool. but my teenage goddaughter loves fuzzy silly things, and since I knit for other people mostly and myself only a little, what a jackpot!

8/28/2005 11:48 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Hi There!

Just Checking in, please check the SP6 blog to make sure your button(s) are there!
Thanks

8/29/2005 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the many SP6 buttons so much, I'm going to have to rotate them on my blog. Thanks for contributing.

8/29/2005 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home