Saturday, May 14, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

My first MEME. This was passed on from Denise from KWON. BOOK MEME Q: You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? None of them! I just looked this up and apparently in the movie they destroy the books. Ummm... I wanna live! No book burning mobile for me*, thank you. Q: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Nope. I have never had a crush on a book character. Now when I was a pre-teen and teen I had crushes on movie stars and musicians. Just typical teen-age angst there. Now with the amount of books I read (even then) I am wondering why I never had a crush on a character. What's wrong with me? Q: The last book you bought is: Actually the last ones I bought were some craft type of books off of Amazon. "The Crochet Stitch Bible", "Stitch and Bitch" and "Stitch and Bitch Nation". You see every time we went to the mall I would take a long, long walk to the book store to flip through these. After so many trips, hubby was tired of my walking (I think he just didn't want to walk from one end of the huge mall to the other with me.), and told me just to order them online because they'd be cheaper. So now I no longer have to walk the mall to visit the books, they are right here in my home! Q: The last book you read: It was a book for review. "Undead and Unappreciated" by MaryJanice Davidson. Before that it was two books by Kelley Armstrong -- "Dime Store Magic" and "Industrial Magic". There seems to be a lot of paranormal in my reading repertoire lately. Q: What are you currently reading? Nothing at the moment. (GASP!) I have a whole stack of books ready to go. My Love Spell book club. Q: Five books you would take to a desert island. This is a tough one because I read through books so quickly. Q: Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why? I think I am going to let this go free range. If you want to answer it, leave me a comment. I'd love to visit your blog and see what you are reading! *Oh yes, a Simpsons reference. Hubby is addicted, and so I absorb a lot from osmosis. Oh, okay, you caught me. I watch it too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home