Friday, March 11, 2005

Blogger Burps

Has anyone been experiencing trouble with Blogger over the past 24 hours? I kept not being able to log in and post. I had to catch it at an "on" moment. Then it would wink out again on me. Now I have an email from someone who said that when they went to post a comment it said "blog not found". Not found? ACK! How did I lose myself? Sound the Alarm! Awoooooga! Awoooooga! Send out the search party! I need to find me before some stranger tries to make off with my yarn stash! Hey, what are you doing in my closet? You're supposed to be helping to find me, not raiding the yarn! Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewels said...

mwhahahaaaaa, I'll take the yarn stash quick before blogger wonks out again,....it's been doin the same for me, arggg

3/11/2005 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home