Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Freckle-icious

My oldest DD and I had our annual eye exams today. Poor kiddo is following in the footsteps of her Mommy & Daddy... Glasses! At least she got to choose some cool frames. I tried to talk her into getting them in purple, you would think a kid would be into that, but she chose gunmetal grey. She's 9 and she definitely knows her own mind. I found out something neat at the eye docs. No, it's not that you look like you're possessed when your eyes are dilated. But rather that I have an interesting quirk. You see my left eye has a freckle in it. Now I've heard of someone seeing spots before. But I had never heard of actually having spots in your eyes! Guess I can blame this one on genetics and the Freckle Queen... My Ma. She's going to bust a gut when she finds out about this one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home