Monday, August 29, 2005

Power Bound

My husband just called to check in with me to see if I had any news yet. No, still nothing to report. All circuits are busy. You see he is traveling south on I-95. He said that so far tonight he has seen groups of utility vehicles on their way south. No doubt they are responding to the need for electricians, etc. in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. I for one am not going to be griping if it takes a tad bit longer for my local service issues to be solved. Knowing that we will be short-handed in this area since they are sending people to help those who are much more in need of their services. Yes, I can do without. American Red Cross The Salvation Army BBB for Charities -- Investigate all charities before donating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home