Saturday, February 26, 2005

Tubing

This weekend we are babysitting my nephews. You see, my husband invited them to go snow tubing. So early this morning he packed up the kiddos (oldest DD & both nephews) and their snow gear and they left to drive up to the mountains. They are going for a 3 hour snow tubing session. Poor kiddos are going to freeze their butts off despite snow suits, hats, gloves, etc. I gave hubby a disposable camera to take pictures with. (I wasn't sending my digi on such a dangerous mission!) Hopefully he will be able to get some good shots. Now my youngest and I are just chilling out here at home. Snug in our PJs and watching her latest addiction... Lilo & Stitch. Does anyone know what "Mega nala questa" means anyways? Lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I have tried using the captions option and everything to figure out what that means! Maybe that was put in there for adult interpretation! lol One of our favorite parts is when he is on the tanker truck getting ready to explode it and he calls the guy trying to catch him "stupid head" That really is an awesome movie! lol Kelly (labcrazyland)

2/26/2005 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what that means but when my niece was little, we would have "movie time" whenever I would visit and I just loved "Lilo & Stitch". To this day, "Ohana" is our "word" between each other. Its nice to have something special like that to share just between the two of us. Hang onto those moments, Mom. She's going to be a teenager quicker than you think.

2/26/2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Ro said...

I love that movie! It's one of my favorites now.

My favorite part is when Jumba and Stitch are tossing the bomb back and forth and the dialog goes like this:
Stitch: Happy Birthday!
Jumba: Not my birthday!
Stitch: Merry Christmas!
Jumba: It's not Christmas!
Stitch: Happy Hannakuh!

ROFL!

I am betting that "mega nala questa" is alien for "I don't freaking think so..." or something to that effect! Darn disney people always know how to make me cry though. "I'm lost." sends me for the Kleenex every darn time. I'm such a pathetic softie LOL.

hugs
Ro

2/28/2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home