Thursday, February 24, 2005

Verbosity

That's right I said it. I'm wordy. And this is the test that proves it!
Verbal/Linguistic -- 86% Intrapersonal -- 75% Musical/Rhythmic -- 71% Visual/Spatial -- 71% Bodily/Kinesthetic -- 68% Interpersonal -- 61% Logical/Mathematical -- 46%
You scored as Verbal/Linguistic. You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers. The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so am I! But on the personal thing, I'm a very low scorer! Like 21%, guess I'm just not sociable.

2/24/2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kellie said...

I would have never thought that I was a sociable person either. Perhaps the test is skewed. Either that or it was the five bucks I slipped the scorer. Lol.

2/25/2005 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home