Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Red Light, Green Light

I am going to try and catch up on posts. I am composing them offline and then I will upload them when I get a connection. That way I can quick copy and paste the items into blogger and press the upload button and hope for the connection to hold. It's going to be a dodgey game at best. Hopefully this will work. I keep catching random amounts of internet time here and there and am slowly making the rounds on the net and with my email. I keep crossing my fingers that the connection holds. Soon it will all be fixed and not need another fix in a long, long time. Well, one can only hope!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You just gotta love the spam comments!!

How are you?

10/02/2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger none said...

I have miss you.

10/08/2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger none said...

I guess I will just continue to "stalk" your blog until you come back. I hope you, your computer, and whatever else might be keeping you from blogland is okay. I have been missing your comments on my blog too....
.................
........................
........................come back. :)

10/20/2005 7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hope all is well!

10/23/2005 1:32 PM  
Blogger PuNk rAwK pUrL said...

where have you been? been waiting for an update post! ; )

3/09/2006 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

You haven't posted in quite a while. Hope everythings alright. I used to visit your page and read about your crochet-ing stories. Do you have a different blog ?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Take care,
Yamini

4/21/2006 12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home