Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Feeling Springy

The weather the past couple of days around here has been beautiful. Warm temperatures. Ah the sun! The sun is actually shining. And bare legs are being flashed everywhere. I think that I blinded a few people with my gams. Their reflective quality puts the moon to shame. Flowers are popping up everywhere. Of course I had to import mine from the store. Shhh... My day lilies are starting to sprout, so some home grown flowers will be arriving soon. I took some pics of the flora popping up in the neighborhood. Check out the pretty flowering tree. I so want one. But alas, we have nowhere to plant one. Sigh. For now I shall just enjoy looking at other people's, and not worry about having to clean up all those blossoms when they fall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home