Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Invisible

Someone at Kraft is having a jolly good old time messing with the mind of yarn dyers. I mean they are supposed to be coming out with new exciting colors flavors for us to dye with... err... I mean drink. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. It's not like we're indulging in non-sanctioned practices with Kool Aid. (wink, wink) We're just giving it to very thirsty fiber. I mean yarn has to drink too, right? Today I spotted these two packets in the store. I got all excited when I spied these new packages across the aisle. Then I got closer and actually read it. Yup... COLORLESS Kool Aid! One hopes that a fellow yarn dyeing addict will not pick up these packets by accident. Attention Yarn Dyeing Enthusiasts: Stay clear of the... uh... clear. Hey Kraft peoples, we have nekkid yarn here in need of dressing up with wild wonderful colors and you give us nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch, squat. Oh the inhumanity! Oh the exquisite pain of it. My eyes! How they yearn for color. Poor, poor eyes. They never had a chance. (sniffle)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Whatever will they think of next??? Kind of makes you feel like someone put copy-protection on something doesn't it? LOL! Thanks for the laugh! Sheila

4/20/2005 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home