Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Send More Tea!

I have a cold. Not a major news flash, but none-the-less there you are. It really sucks right now because it keeps me from being able to visit my Grandfather. Not exactly a good idea to give some germies to an old man who has just gotten out of the hospital. I sit here sniffling and sneezing and drinking tea by the bucketful. Okay, so they aren't buckets, but rather mugs. Ya caught me out. I don't think that I can stuff a bucket of tea in the microwave. Wait... Hold on a sec... Nope, won't fit. But I put a big dent into my supply of green tea with lemon and ginseng. Kleenex, Nyquil, Lipton (shhh... don't tell the Adagio-ites that I haven't sprung for my order yet) and the water company are all very pleased with me. They are making quite a tidy sum. No doubt they planted this bug just to increase their profits this quarter. Why those dirty rascals! I tell you, I am not going to give in to it. I won't give them the satisfaction of winning! I'll fight it with every molecule of my being! They won't sweet talk my fevered brain. Trying to tell me that I will feel better if I purchase their products. This conspiracy can not continue! It's an outrage I tell you! It's despicable! It's, it's... Oh darn. I'm out of tea again. Be a dear and make me some more would you? And while you're up hit me up with another dose of some meds. Oh and grab another box of tissues on the way back, I seem to have run out. Thanks Deary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home