Sunday, January 02, 2005

Bloggin' in the USA

It's a new year, so it's time for a brand new blog! Woohoo! I used to have a blog at Xanga, but I have found Blogger to be much more to my liking. It has an easier post feature, which it grand. Plus I get to design my own page look. And look ma! No ads! Don't be fooled by thinking that I just whipped up this scheme. It took a lot of investigating. Then I had to jimmy the graphics. Then came the painful task of trying to fit it all together and get it to work. Finally I was able to get this up. Thank goodness! Any more hair pulling and I would've been totally bald by now. As it is, I am already wearing a fetching comb-over. Remind me to never fiddle with html and css again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home